iDempiere speakers and participants reflect our amazing community of end-users, implementors, translators, business owners, executives, marketers, developers, designers, and more.
Contributing your voice and expertise drives iDempiere’s continued evolution and success. Speakers often strengthen their networks as a result of this opportunity for increased visibility and thought leadership. Please review the content below before you submit your session.
Dates to Remember
- January 4th, 2023 – Session submissions start
- February 2nd, 2023 – Session submissions end
- February 4th, 2023 – Speaker acceptance emails
- February 8th, 2023 – Last day for speakers to confirm
- February 10th, 2023 – Schedule Announcement
- No product sales or marketing pitches are allowed.
- Speakers are required to read and adhere to the iDempiere Code of Conduct.
- Sessions should share knowledge and enhance the community—rather than sell products or services.
- Preference will be given to sessions that aren’t already available online.
- Sessions that present solutions that follow the plug-in guidelines and are openly available for the community will have a greater priority.
- Avoid discussing potentially closed-source technologies when preparing your proposal; these talks usually take away from the integrity of our events and are rarely well-received by conference attendees.
- All accepted speakers are required to submit their slides prior to the event.
General sessions are 45 minutes and may include 10-15 minutes for audience Q&A. If you need a longer time to present, please be specific when submitting.
Example of previous conference topics:
- BI & Reporting: fast connect iDempiere to Metabase
- BX Service community plugins
- Data anonymization for iDempiere development environments
- Document Management System
- Environment Management
- iDempiere Mapbox real-world example
- Idempiere planning extensions
- IONIC 4 as mobility platform for iDempiere
- Marketing open source software projects
- Payroll Plugin
- Plugin – Print Format using docx as template
- Use Uipath (RPA) to automate Idempiere processes (Alain Ranvier)
- Window Customization and Print Format made easy with visual editors
- ZK PIVOT TABLE PLUGIN / ZK CHART PLUGIN / TELEGRAM PLUGIN
- Tips & Tricks on iDempiere development – not usual features that you must know!
- Extending M_Storage to Include All Material Transactions
- Foreign Data Wrapper for Data Replication
- How to communicate the iDempiere Architecture
- iDempiere case study in Jakob Bayen
- iDempiere in University Education and Research
- Request Options
- WEBSTORE REST API
- SmartRetail: IT Reference architecture for last generation of IT solutions for the Retail Industry based in a 100% Open Source stack