Before requesting a visa letter, please check if you need a visa to Bahrain and if your country is eligible to get a visa on-arrival.
- Provision of a visa letter by us does not guarantee visa approval, which is made at the sole discretion of the government of the event’s host country.
- Visa letter requests should be made as soon as possible.
- The iDempiere project processes most visa letter requests in (3) business days. Please send the email with the information below as accurately as possible. Failure to do so may result in a delay to the typical processing time.
- If needed the iDempiere project will use a local third party to process letter requests from time to time. By requesting the Visa letter, you are authorizing that we share your details with a third-party organization as needed to process your invitation request.
- For questions, please contact us.
To request a visa letter please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth
- Country of Birth
- Phone number
- Job Title